Manner and purpose of collection of personal information
- The type of personal information we collect, and how it is collected, includes, but may not be limited to:
- information you provide to us at our request, your name and address and, when you use our web site, your domain name, e-mail address, and information on what pages you access;
- information that may be provided to us by a credit reporting body and information relating to payment of our accounts; and
- information we collect in the course of acting for clients.
- We will only use your personal information for the purpose of:
- providing and marketing our services to you (including assessing your credit worthiness);
- conducting our business of a legal services provider;
- sending you publications and inviting you to seminars and functions which we think may be of interest to you,
unless you have consented to us using your personal information for other purposes or its use for another purpose is required or permitted by law (such as to comply with obligations under the Privacy Act in relation to mandatory data breach notification).
- Without collecting personal information we may be unable to provide our services to you.
If you do not wish us to use your personal information in any of the above ways, please contact us (see addresses under paragraph entitled “Accessing your personal information”).